Cancellations & Order Changes
- Cancellations and changes must be received via email at least 14 days prior to the scheduled course date for a full refund
- Cancellations made between 14 and 7 days prior to an event will be granted a credit for another track date useable for a period of one year from the canceled event (credits are tracked and can only be transferred one time).
- No cancellations will be accepted 7 days or less prior to an event but you do have the option to sell or give away your spot.
- We run rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to weather, riders will be issued a credit for another track date usable for a period of one year from the canceled event (credits are tracked and can only be transferred one time).
- You must have Health Insurance to ride at a XCEL Trackday event. No Refund for anyone registering without Health Insurance.
- Full refund will be given to any rider failing their Sound Certification test prior to the track day.
- No refund or credit will be given for anyone exceeding the sound limit during the track day event