WINTER HOURS – GATES OPEN AT 7:30AM
RIDERS MEETING AT 8:30AM
TRACK HOT AT 9:00AM, COLD AT 5:00PM
Thank you everyone who joined us for the Nov event and those who took advantage of the YCRS Champ Trainings. Our last event for 2018 is coming up Dec 2nd. Sign up now and don’t miss the final event before the new year.
The 2019 schedule is being finalized and will be posted soon so you can start your new years planning off right.
Are you a New Track Day Rider? If so, your first Trackday with XCEL is only $99!
Sign up for your first track day with XCEL and enter code XCELFIRST at checkout.
Leather Rentals and Professionally trained instructors included with your registration.
Discount available to Group C riders only.
All events are held at the purpose built and safest Motorcycle Track in Arizona:
Arizona Motorsports Park
We run a Standard 3-group, 20 minute session format for Safety and Consistency
See you at the track!
Some new and exciting changes for 2018
- Same great XCEL Trackday Event, New Lower Price – $179
- $99 New Rider Special – Good for ALL of 2018, if you are a New Track Day Rider, your first event is only $99 = Enter Code XCELFIRST at Checkout
- Professionally trained coaches available for ALL participants in ALL groups – FREE to ALL paid XCEL Riders
- Safety First! A no exception policy for your safety. Limited Group Size, Structured and Controlled Event.
- Providing the best Motorcycle Skills Practice and Training event in Arizona
THE 2018 XCEL TRACKDAYS SCHEDULE IS SET AND POSTED BELOW.
NOV-MARCH WINTER HOURS – 9am to 5pm.
GATES OPEN AT 7:30am, RIDERS MEETING AT 8:30am
You MUST attend the riders meeting in order to ride at any and all events.
REGISTER TODAY AND SEE YOU AT THE TRACK!
Come ride with Arizona’s Premier Track Day organization and remember there is never a Gate Fee for Riders or Spectators so come out and bring your family and friends. Lunch is provided by XCEL Trackdays or one of our very Valued Sponsors!
Don’t forget to register for the XCEL email Newsletter to keep up to date on important information about track day schedule, event planning, sponsors, and promotions.
XCEL Trackdays 2018 Track Day Schedule – AMP
01/28, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
02/18, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
03/18, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
04/08, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
05/06, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
09/30, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
10/21 Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
11/10, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona – YCRS Champ School
11/11, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
12/02, Arizona Motorsports Park, Litchfield Park, Arizona
NOTE: To participate in track day events at Arizona Motorsports Park your motorcycle must not exceed 96dB. We NO LONGER hold Sound Certification events but are qualifying bikes based on type and exhaust configurations. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and see if your bike qualifies. See the AMP Sound Information page for more information.
- We run rain or shine. If an event is cancelled due to weather, riders will be issued a credit for another track date usable for a period of one year from the canceled event (credits are tracked and can only be transferred one time).
- Full refund will be given to any rider failing their Sound Certification test prior to the track day.
- No refund or credit will be given for anyone exceeding the sound limit during the track day event
For more information about sound requirements, go to www.arizonamotorsportspark.com.