ATTENTION IN THE PADDOCK!!
Starting Now ALL XCEL Trackday Events are only $129 with early registration
- FULL DAY Events – No Half Day specials or reduced track time
- Expanded Hours – 8am – 5pm for most events
- More Track Time for your $$ – 35% More Track Time compared to Half Day Event Schedules
- Can’t ride a Full Day? At $129, you get to choose your riding time – Ride as much or as little as you want
- Same Great 3-group Format, Safety Oriented format
- Safety is why you ride with XCEL – Experienced, Trained, and Safety minded staff and operation, No BS!!
- Same Great YCRS Trained Coaching Staff available to ALL Riders – Learn from the Best!
- Same Great XCEL Friendly Staff and Format. We are here for your safety and fun!
- Lunch is provided by XCEL or our Sponsors – Available to all Riders, Family, Friends, and Spectators
- Do you still want More Track Time?? Check out our new Open Session Events in May and Dec
- Early registration required for $129 event pricing – Sign up at least 2 weeks before event.
Track Day Event Information
Come ride with Arizona’s Premier Track Day organization and remember there is never a Gate Fee for Riders or Spectators so come out and bring your family and friends. Lunch is provided by XCEL Trackdays or one of our very valued sponsors!
Don’t forget to register for the XCEL email newsletter to keep up to date on important information about track day schedule, event planning, sponsors, and promotions.
Venue & Schedule
All events are held at the purpose-built and safest Motorcycle Track in Arizona: Arizona Motorsports Park.
01/26 Arizona Motorsports Park CW – Track Hours 9am – 5pm
03/15 Arizona Motorsports Park CCW – Track Hours 9am – 5pm
04/11 Arizona Motorsports Park CW – Track Hours 8am – 4pm
05/03 Arizona Motorsports Park CCW or CW – Track Hours 8am – 2pm – OPEN SESSION EVENT
— SUMMER BREAK —
09/27 Arizona Motorsports Park CCW – Track Hours 8am – 4pm
10/18 Arizona Motorsports Park CW – Track Hours 8am – 4pm
11/08 Arizona Motorsports Park CCW – Track Hours 9am – 5pm
12/06 Arizona Motorsports Park CW – Track Hours 11am – 5pm – OPEN SESSION EVENT
- We run a Standard 3-group, 20 minute session format for Safety and Consistency.
- Professionally trained YCRS coaches are available for ALL participants in ALL groups and is FREE to ALL paid XCEL Riders.
- Safety First! A no-exception policy for your safety.
- Limited Group Size, Structured and Controlled Event.
Times and Schedule
- Event Hours – 8am to 5pm.
- GATES OPEN AT 6:30am
- RIDERS MEETING AT 7:30am (You MUST attend the riders meeting in order to ride at any and all events)
To participate in track day events at Arizona Motorsports Park your motorcycle must not exceed 96dB. We NO LONGER hold Sound Certification events but are qualifying bikes based on type and exhaust configurations. Email us at [email protected] and see if your bike qualifies. See the AMP Sound Certification page for more information.
You must attend the Riders Meeting. If you show up late (half day riders), you will be required to review the Riders Meeting Briefing before going on the track.